1 OF 2: CONTENT NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT
1. Confidential information
1.1. "Confidential information" means information about STEAMS-GAMES, Affiliates STEAMS-GAMES, their activities and (or) Projects, disclosed before, after or on the day of conclusion of this Agreement, including, among other information:
- about the business plans of the Company, the development plans of certain activities, industries, departments, projects, portals, Internet resources, computer games;
- about the state of software and hardware solutions, their features and methods of use;
- information about the features of the technologies used and developed and the specifics of their application;
- about the task at the briefing and the methods used during testing;
- the fact of testing (including the date and place of testing), as well as the Receiving party's impressions and reviews of testing;
2. the term of the Agreement
This Agreement comes into force when the Employee puts a mark on reading and agreeing to the terms of this Agreement at the end of this Agreement and clicks the "Accept"button. At the same time,the obligations of the Receiving party for non-disclosure of Confidential information and protection of its confidentiality provided for in this Agreement are valid indefinitely.
3. Final provisions
1.2. The provisions of this Agreement invalid or contrary to law, unenforceable only to the extent that they are invalid or contrary to law, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in force. The parties hereby agree to make changes and additions to this Agreement that are necessary to bring it into compliance with the law.
1.3. the Employee confirms that putting a mark on reading and agreeing to the terms of this Agreement at the end of this Agreement and clicking the "Accept" button is equivalent to signing it.
2 OF 2: AGREEMENT WITH EMPLOYEES OF STEAMS-GAMES. SHOP
This Agreement with all its appendices (the Provision on non-disclosure of internal information, as well as the rules of work of your team, which you will read later) provides for a mechanism for cooperation between the Company and administrative assistants (hereinafter referred to as the editorial staff)./Operators), as well as the rights and obligations of the parties. All appendices to the agreement are an integral part of It and are mandatory for all Employees to read and execute along with the Agreement.
- the employee is selected by the responsible representative of the Administration from the most competent representatives of the project's gaming community;
- as a reward for high-quality work, the employee will receive a fixed salary. The amount of remuneration is not subject to disclosure.
- the administration has the right to terminate cooperation with You at any time without explanation.
2.1 THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE EMPLOYEE
- comply with the discord Rules and the terms of the User agreement;
- perform the functions assigned to it in accordance with the established regulations and in the interests of the Company;
- Observe neutrality with respect to all users, guided only by the Established Rules and Agreements;
In case of loss of access to the work account/mail, the Employee must immediately notify the responsible representative of the Administration in any available way.
2.2. THE EMPLOYEE HAS THE RIGHT TO
- communicate with users in the group / chat, answer user questions, help users get comfortable in the group / chat;
- participate in the development of all the Company's projects. The Employee has the right to submit their proposals only in the closed section of the forum, which is available for viewing only to Employees.
EMPLOYEE IS PROHIBITED
2.3 the Employee is prohibited from:
- using his official position for personal purposes unrelated to his direct duties;
- violate the terms of the User Agreement (i.e., provide false personal information);
- publicly Express their dissatisfaction with the actions of the Administration in any form;
- disclose confidential information in accordance with the Regulations on non-disclosure of internal information;
- use the project logo in the caption on the sites of this project and the competitor project/other sites.
2.4 Sanctions for the violator:
- in case of violation of the terms of this Agreement, the project Administration reserves the right to terminate cooperation with You and apply other sanctions in accordance with the User Agreement, up to blocking the violator's account in all projects of the Company.