Game Edition Options: Standard |
Collector & # 39; s Edition
You buy Alan Wake - a license key for activation on Steam. The purchased key The key will be sent to your mail immediately after payment.
About Alan Wake
The protagonist of the game is writer Alan Wake, a recognized master of thrillers, experiencing a creative crisis. In search of inspiration, he goes with his bride to the quiet town of Bright Falls. However, there beloved Alana mysteriously disappears, and a series of chilling nightmares begins. Reality and fantasies are mixed, and in order to survive, Alan will have to use all available means. And the light becomes his most powerful ally in the fight against darkness.
The fascinating story of Alan Wake is told in the best traditions of cinema: an oppressive atmosphere, shocking plot twists, bright characters - it will be really scary, but at the same time it is impossible to take your eyes off the screen.
The world around in Alan Wake is incredibly realistic. Changing the weather and time of day affect both the hero and his enemies. Thanks to the advanced technologies used in the game, almost everything, from the trees in the forest to the quiet streets and neat buildings of a small town, looks believable and natural.
As Alan plunges deeper into the mystery of Bright Falls, the shadows gather around him. When darkness comes, light becomes the main ally. Enemies draw strength from the shadows, but are afraid of the light. To survive, you need to use not only conventional weapons, but also any light sources.
The game is divided into “missions,” which makes it look like a series like Twin Peaks or X-Files. As events unfold in the game, new elements and characters appear, and the degree of danger and the richness of actions inexorably grow.
Improvements for the PC version
- Alan Wake includes special episodes of “The Signal” and “The Writer”
- Alan Wake is available in high resolution and more detailed than the Xbox360 version.
- Full keyboard and mouse support! Full support for Microsoft gamepad!
- Advanced graphics settings. Support for screen formats: 4: 3, 16: 9 and 16:10!
- Ability to use multi-stream rendering using multi-core processors.
- In Alan Wake, you can remove the graphical user interface.
- AMD Eyefinity 3D Technology Support
Why is it necessary to buy Alan Wake in Steams-Games?
- More than 10 years on the market, thousands of keys sold and lots of positive reviews.
- Instant delivery from a trusted seller! The goods you purchased immediately after payment will be displayed in your account and will be sent to your email!
- Low Price Guarantee. We are careful to ensure that our offer is truly the best for the buyer. If you find a price below, just let us know.
- Cumulative discounts. All subsequent purchases for you will always be cheaper than the retail price. At the same time, the benefits will grow with the volume of purchases.
There are no reviews for this product.