- Product overview
- Reviews (0)
You can buy Dark Souls 3 Game Of The Year Edition from us - a license key for activation on Steam. The purchased key Dark Souls 3 GOTY Edition will be sent to your mail immediately after payment. You can pay for your purchase of Dark Souls 3 Deluxe Edition using a variety of payment methods: from credit cards to electronic payment systems.
In addition to the main game, Game of the Year includes the Season Pass, which includes all Dark Souls 3 add-ons:
- Ashes of Ariandel . There is a legend that when the Drawn World begins to rot, two ashen ones should appear and burn it to the ground. In search of the second ashen, the Knight Gael wanders into the Temple of the Depths. He wants you to burn out the rot and show the flame to his mistress; only by knowing fire can she draw a new world. But be careful, not everyone preferred fire to rot.
- The Ringed City . This part is a direct continuation of the events of the first addition, and the plot of the main game. You will find yourself at the end of the era of Fire, when the flame was almost extinguished, and all the kingdoms turned into one pile of garbage. Chasing the knight-slave Gael, you will find yourself in the city behind the wall, the homeland of the pygmies. Here Gael seeks the Blood of a dark soul - the pigment for a new picture of his mistress in Ariandel.
Why do we need to buy Dark Souls 3 GOTY from us?
- More than 10 years on the market, thousands of keys sold and lots of positive reviews.
- Instant delivery from a trusted seller! The goods you purchased immediately after payment will be displayed in your account and will be sent to your email!
- Low Price Guarantee. We are careful to ensure that our offer is truly the best for the buyer. If you find a price below, just let us know.
- Cumulative discounts. All subsequent purchases for you will always be cheaper than the retail price. At the same time, the benefits will grow with the volume of purchases.
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.