You buy Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - a license key for activation on Steam. The purchased key will be sent to your mail immediately after payment. You can pay for your purchase in any way convenient for you, from a credit card to electronic payment systems.
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord is in early access, what does this mean?
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord is a long-awaited continuation of the famous role-playing game and simulator of medieval wars Mount & Blade: Warband. The action of this game takes place 200 years before the start of the first part. Improvements have affected both the combat system and Calradia itself. Assault mountain strongholds with siege weapons, create secret criminal empires in the outskirts of cities or seek glory in the chaos of fierce battles. The choice is yours!
Due to the scale of the game conceived by the developers, at the initial stage, some functions and materials will be missing, and various problems may arise. In particular, you are advised to consider the following:
- Unique maps of cities, castles and villages: although in the end we plan to create unique maps for all cities and castles in the game, this is a rather time-consuming process, so the same maps can be used for different places during early access. li>
- Tasks: some of the scheduled tasks may be completely absent; maps, animations and other materials related to such tasks can be replaced by temporary resources.
- Balance: Various aspects of the game may be unbalanced. The game may seem too simple or too complicated for you.
- Speaking: since the game includes a lot of dynamic text and hundreds of characters, we plan to voice only a limited part of the dialogs (greetings, acquaintance with the satellites and the main task). However, during early access even such dialogs may be absent or replaced with temporary resources.
- Saved games: we will strive to ensure compatibility of saved games throughout the early access, but under certain conditions this may be technically impossible. In such cases, you will need to restart the game after installing the update.
- Errors and crashes: although we strive to ensure the stable functioning of the game, it will be at the stage of active development during the early access period, so the likelihood of detecting various crashes and errors is quite high. Of course, we will give priority to correcting them.
- Localization: We are currently planning to translate the game into French, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish (Latin America) and Turkish. Other languages may be added later. During the early access period, localization for certain languages may not be available or incomplete.
- Network modes and functions: the game currently supports several popular network modes. Subsequently, we plan to increase their number, as well as add new features, including, possibly, a ranking of players.
- Single player features: Some of the planned features for one player may not be available or complete. In particular, this refers to the support of gamepads, the effects of certain skills and features, the creation of objects, certain aspects of sieges, as well as the management of the clan, army and kingdom.
Why is it necessary to buy Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord in Steams-Games?
- More than 10 years on the market, thousands of keys sold and lots of positive reviews.
- Instant delivery from a trusted seller! The goods you purchased immediately after payment will be displayed in your account and will be sent to your email!
- Low Price Guarantee. We are careful to ensure that our offer is truly the best for the buyer. If you find a price below, just let us know.
- Cumulative discounts. All subsequent purchases for you will always be cheaper than the retail price. At the same time, the benefits will grow with the volume of purchases.
There are no reviews for this product.